A review of Britney's Circus Act

And Britney. Was. Amazing. I mean, the show was just incredible. The audience was on their feet the entire time. The whole stadium was standing for the whole show. The choreography and the effects were stellar, and I have to say that Britney was damn sexy. Her butt cheeks were hanging out pretty much the entire time and she totally rocked all those outfits. And she works hard. That is a tough show to do night after night. I’m very impressed with her. Her dancers and acrobats are equally amazing. Everyone on the stage was just working their asses off. I even felt sometimes like the dancers were working harder than Britney, but of course all eyes were on Brit. We definitely felt like we got our money’s worth. I was just up on my feet dancing and shouting the whole time.

This is from Evil Beet. I guess I thought that Britney would just phone it in, but apparently she's still into performing, which makes me happy. I don't know why. Anyway, I thought Tori would like to read this because she has been on Britney's team through it all. *snaps*

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    looove it. ive been dying to make it to the circus tour!! maybe chi-town!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home