SO ROMANTIC

My BOSS, or kinda BOSS, Amy, here at work is in her mid twenties. She is beautiful and smart and funny. She graduated from Butler and has impeccable manners and style. Her boyfriend Matt is an Engineer and she totally loves him. So, Amy is in Chicago all week at a big Medical Software Covention that we attend every year. And last night Kerry, her Boss told her to run up to his room and get the literature that he forgot to bring to the show with him. So he gives her the key to his room. BUT, it's NOT the key to his room. It's a key to a fantastically luxurious suite and waiting inside said suite *gooseumps* is Matt the handsome Engineer from Indiana that has the key to her heart with a diamond ring just for her so she can be his and he can be hers forever. Do you not just love that?

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I know, I'm like the oldest person around this place. Everyone is YOUNG and totes brill. And they know all about computers and all about everything with an i in front of it.i-pod i-shuffle, iii But, I bring something to the table. It's not relevant but I bring it anyway. I bring it anyway. I'm a trooper like that.
    Tori said...
    pressssh

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home