How Y'all doin' down there inTENNesee?

So, I'd love to get an update from the Spring Break crowd. Was Sunshine Cleaners good or have you even seen it yet? Did you buy super delicious jeans? How's My KiKi doin? How's My BeBe doin? Uhmmmm, I have news, I went and got a manicure and a pedicure! OMG! I know, it's crazy! I chose crepe suzette as my color and it is... of course, super delicious! The shop owners daughter was there because it's spring break and she was absolutely adorable! She is 11 and she is Asian, right. So, she sits next to me and sings to me the whole time I'm there. She sang Demi Lavato songs and Jonas Bro's songs and Miley Cyrus songs to me. And we are totes friends now. I love her. She was as cute as she could possibly be. And we talked about Jackie Chan and American Idol. She had on navy pin stripe slacks and keds with a wedge and cherries on them. And she has a bob haircut. Well, that's my super exciting story for today so far. But don't worry, I have more up my sleeve. More to say,more to talk about and can I please, once more I ask, get a post from Emily and STevie. I want to hear about your impressions of Nashville and all that you are experiencing in great detail!great detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home