adam lambert

Well? Did anyone watch last night? Did ya, huh? I have a theory that they are holding Lil Rounds back on purpose so she can, let's say, next week, come out and totally reign supreme so everyone will be shocked at her amazingness. right? Because, otherwise Adam is running away with the show. and I repeat running away with the show. Hello, ELVIS re-incarnation in the house. Angel Baby Face sparkly blue eyes is probably heading back to his little puffy cloud in the sky. Little chickateetah is so cute I can barely stand it. and she totally sang Bonnie Raitt and that's a hard song to sing. I want to karaoke it but have never had the nerve. That may take whisky and I don't know if it's worth all that. And, I love Lil Rounds, and i love the Justin Timberlake guy. Conner likes Chris. Gokey is good but I think he's peaked. Maybe he will go on tour with the Gaithers. Could Happen, it could. Anup was good. Love that song. True Colors~ loooove iiiit! *sing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home