HOME for the holidays

Welll this has got to be the best weekend.  I think i actually surprised my dad which is not the easiest thing in the world to do.  Helen, Airey, and I went to Macys to surprise my mom.  They went up to her and started talking to her.  I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.  She screamed, dropped the hangers in her hand, and like moved back at me looking at me all confused.  Then of course the tears began to flow and she gave me a like 4 minute hug.  She was so cute after that,  dragging us girls all around the store showing us all the new macy deals! We have gone shopping this weekend, enjoyed some home cooked meals, and free entertainment from Kevins kiddos katie and jake.  I love being home, especially when we have all these guest! There is always something going on.  The real challenge is going to be me trying to leave tomorrow. But i just have to keep telling myself i will be home in a few weeks! Helen and I have decided we are going to come up to Indy for a few days at the beginning of june! Katie Cunningham and I are headed down to kroger right now to get brownie mix for tonight.  Hope everyone has had as good of a weekend as i have. 


xoxox
lo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home