Hey-o! I know it is only Wednesday, but I am jonesing for the weekend. I have been working so much I feel like a bad wife! I don't get off until 8, so if I actually get off on time I am home by 830! This wouldn't be so bad if Jake didn't go to bed around 930 so he can get up at 5! Plus, he apparently can't make his own dinner ;) Anyway, today is my last scheduled day at work! My last official day isn't until next friday, but I don't have any days scheduled and I think I'll survive if I don't! I have studying and packing to keep me plenty busy. It is has been so hot and muggy in nashville. Even our windows have been covered in condensation. Blah. The best part about working at the hospital while you are moving is all the free boxes! I have about a gillion boxes so far, but figure I will probably need a few more.

I want to go to the drive in this weekend, but last weekend they weren't playing anything good. Although I'm not sure this week will be any better. The proposal comes out with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, which I want to see, but I am so sick and tired of the stupid trailer. I swear I have seen it at before every movie I have seen since December. I am not kidding. So much over kill it makes me not want to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home