Movie Lines (from Pioneer Woman)

Don't you just love how I bring the Pioneer Woman straight to your doorstep like a good little Labrador Retriever. I just love Y'all that much. And I'm convinced you're not doing your PW homework as instructed. I though these were funny, so I'm sharing.(I went ahead and included answers because I thought they were kinda hard)


1. “To me winning isn’t! You do.”

ANSWER: CADDYSHACK



2. “You’re my touchstone, Emma.”

ANSWER: TERMS OF ENDEARMENT



3. “Where is my beige…iridescent…LIPSTICK?”

ANSWER: DIRTY DANCING



4. “Badges? We ain’t got no badges. We don’t need no badges. I don’t have to show you any stinkin’ badges.”

ANSWER: TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE



5. “Hi, guys! You guys playin’ cards?”

ANSWER: ANIMAL HOUSE



6. “I’ll have what SHE’S having.”

ANSWER: WHEN HARRY MET SALLY



7. I love you with all-a my heart. If I don’t see-a you soon, I’m-a-gonna die!

ANSWER: THE GODFATHER



8. It’s okay. I wouldn’t remember me either.

ANSWER: AMERICAN BEAUTY



9. Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?

ANSWER: SIXTEEN CANDLES



10. That is one NUTTY hospital.

ANSWER: TOOTSIE



12. There’s no crying in baseball!

ANSWER: A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN



13. Face it, girls. I’m older and I have more insurance.

ANSWER: FRIED GREEN TOMATOES



14. You’d better stop eyeballin’ me, Boy.”

ANSWER: AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN



15. “STELLA!”

ANSWER: A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    these were hard, and i consider myself a pro

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home