LADIESSS:


So sorry kelly you are right, I have completely gotten into the same cycle my mother is in.  I get on the blog to read what everyone else has wrote and never respond! Well here is a little catch up on me.  I am still jobless!  I wake up to nice little "To Do" list from my loving mother.  I just got my hair done yesterday!  I got some highlights and a hair cut.  However, I think next time I go I might go shorter.  I am thinking like Lauren conrad short.  Here is a pic for those of you who dont know what im talking about.  
Maybe when I come to Indiana I can get Tiffany to give me a cut like that.  I have just had long hair for so long and I think I might be ready for a little change.  But then again I dont know.  I am still unpacking!! However, I do have to be fully unpacked by Thursday because that is the deadline my mother gave me....dum dum dummm.  I am highly anticipating BooBoo's bday bash!! I really just can not wait to see everyone again.  Last trip was just way to short.  Today is MeMe's bday so we are about to go have lunch and then who knows what!?? I think I am going to drive around and take some photos today and go running.  I have to start doing my running for soccer...YUCKK.  I wish you could just take a pill and BAMM your in shape.  That would just be so nice.  However, I do have a total fav new machine at the Y.  And i realize... I will be in Indy when the new Harry Potter comes out.  Tori.. Stephh... Can we go see it pleasE? I saw the Proposal yesterday and loveddddd it.  Ryan is just such a hunk and Sandra looks like a rockstar.  I think she has gotten better looking with age.  Lucky Duck.  Ok well i have to go to lunch with the fam.  BYEEEE CLARK GIRLSS

xoxox
logann

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You are an angel.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think you better keep the hair long-ish though. Remember when Jennifer Aniston cut her hair? Not good. And it has to do with my post about branding. Will your shorter hair style coinside with the image you are trying to promote????Hmmm????
    Tell Ann HappY bIrtHdAY!
    Tori said...
    i think lc's hair is good, not too short, not too long, just a good in between! Sometimes you need a little change and YES! I will def be going to see HP!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You're cuter than her btw.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home