Questions you need to ask yourself

Before embarking on your personal branding journey, here are a few questions that will help you learn more about yourself, what you want to do and steer you on the right path to success:

1. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. What was your favorite class in college?
3. Who is your rolemodel and what makes him or her so great?
4. Describe yourself using 5 attributes (ex. intelligent, vocal, brave)?
5. Name 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses that you have.
6. How have people labeled me in the past?
7. Am I passionate about my current job/career path?

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    deep. did you think of this or is borrowed from a source?
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh, I cut and pasted it from somewhere. Sorry, I need to be more forthcoming with my sources.
    Tori said...
    nah, just curiouso!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home