Danskos




Dansko's are famous for all day footwear and are super popular in the healthcare world. They have a world class rep for keeping your feet comfy all day long, espesh for those of us who work 12 hour shifts! I really want these, but I don't know if they are too out there. Most peeps have black or brown and the wildest I have seen is red patent leather. Plus, I am not sure they will go with blue scrubs (which is what I have to wear). And I mean like this color blue, bleh (see pic). One more things, these retail at 120 bucks, but it might be worth it, foot massages don't come free ya know!

Although I do think this is a cute scrub top, and the blue isn't THAT awful, I guess. See I just don't think they are gonna mesh though, hmmm... big dilemma obviously!

3 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    umm i think you should totally get them!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I wish they came with a remote control and you could change the color like a screensaver. They are shiny like a monitor.
    Boo said...
    Definately a first paycheck purchase! Besides it will give your tiny patients some thing cool to look at.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home