I was in the twilight zone last night. (More than usual)I took Conner to the plastic surgeon because he has a little broken cappaliary on his nose. It's a small red dot. Well, I didn't know what it was so I wanted it checked out and my Doc sends me to this guy. He supposedly has a laser beam machine made just for these kinds of things.That's what my Doc told us and we've been speculating about this machine ever since, how big is it? What do you think it looks like? Does it make a noise? What color is it? So, we go there and the receptionst obviously works for free botox injections and dermabrasion treatments. I'm not judging, I'm just sayin'. And so then the doc comes in and he's like Kevin Spacy or something. You know how Kevin Spacy has this weird, look and vibe. And He'a botox, collagen trainwreck on top of it. I've never seen these things in real person so I can barely look at these peoples eyes. Or concentrate on what they're saying. Anyway, so the Doctor starts talking to Conner and now Conner is acting like a weird Kevin spacey character too.
DOC; So do you take any medications?
CONNER;(slowly)Well, what do you mean by medications?.
DOC: Do you take any medicine?
CONNER: What kind of medicine? (again slowly)
DOC: Do you take any pills?
CONNER: Just looks at him and turns his head to the side like a puppy would do.(LIKE WTF?)I think He's thinking what does this have to do with a laser beam? Let's get to the laser beam, the reason I'm here in the first place.
DOC: Can you swallow pills?
CONNER: Yes, I can swallow pills alright.(Now He's thinking,Is the lase beam IN the pill?)
DOC: I'm impressed, I was 15 before I could do that.
I'm thinking.(Glad we got that settled)
ANYWAY, let's move forward.
DOC:(looks at Conner's little red spot on his cute little nose) And say's
Well, there's a man that travels around with a laser beam and he used to come here once a month but now he doesn't stop by here anymore because we just didn't have enough of this kind of work.(Now I'm in the movie Paper Moon) Then He say's Now, there's another option and that is "The poor man's laser beam."(Now I'm in the Movie Oh Brother where art Thou) Well, Conner thought this sounded like it was right up his alley, until he heard that a poor mans laser beam is actually a hot metal stick. Anyway, it was weird and the little red dot on his cute little nose stays for now. I am still imagining the guy with a big laser beam machine in his back seat.(convertible?) Kevin Spacey with a funny little moustache and a white coat also said he could cut it out with a knife to which Conner replied "no way!" ANd He also said He's have to put Conner asleep because if He looked at the laser beam he would go blind. Conner had a dream about the laser beam the night before. Turns out reality was weirder than the dream. do do do do (twilight music)Conner did say that the guy with the white hair in back to the future was in his dream. We were so glad to be out of there we had to go to Starbucks and have two tall vanilla bean frappacinos. That made it all better. On the way home Conner made up a song like this; I'm gonna make a proclamation about the Nation at the location of Penn Station about the sensation of education. Isn't that good? Sounds like School House of Rock doesn't it?

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    SOmeone just told me that botox can seep into your brain.
    Tori said...
    creepy! What is really freaky is the fact that never in my life have i ever seen an ep of the Twilight Zone until this very morning! i know right!! I watched it and it was strange especially because I didn't start watching it until 10 minutes to the end. But not I am glad that I can say I have watched it and I must have known that I needed to see it so that I could keep up with this blog. Crazy how those things work
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Did you get to hear the music. dod od do d doodo
    Tori said...
    uh YEAH!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home