So I have been packing my little heart out all weekend! We don't have much left except for the basics and a few stray boxes that still have to be filled. I don't really mind moving. I think Jake does. Although my idea of packing is a little different than Jake's (surprised?). I throw everything in a box, sometimes it makes sense and sometimes it doesn't! But I figured I may want to organize things differently in the new house, so it doesn't really matter if I am that organized right now! I mean I can throw in a few stray things here and there. Jake is quite the opposite. He wants everything standing upright and precisely in order. BLAhBlahbLah! He doesn't leave an inch of space in these boxes and no stray items either, everything must belong to the same sort of category. Lawsy mercy! Just toss it in and we'll throw it all on the floor when we get there and have a party stashing it away! haha. Needless to say, he thought it was necessary to repack a few of my boxes, which is just more work for him. I took to packing my boxes more secretively so he wouldn't have to be apalled and I taped them up quickly. Phew! We've already been eating out a ton and I have no doubt that is what is in store for most of this week.

I don't have any plans all week except to rest, relax and study for my test. I take it on Thursday! I have planned to go ahead and treat myself to a pre-NCLEX manicure and pedicure. I almost never get manis because it always chips in like 2 hours and then my cuticles hurt. owy. no phone. But I am going to see if maybe I have changed my mind abou that. Plus, I need an excuse to pamper myself. My test is at 2 so I should have plenty of time to get beautified, lunch and maybe make a final trip to my favy store Pangea. lalalala. I want to pick up something for the next house, a little taste of Nashville. They once had a killer clock there that had angels wings and it said "time flies" i really wanted it. I hope they have one. I feel it could complete my next house. Regardless, it will definitely have to be something whimsical.

Oh, I am also wearing false eyelashes. On my right eye i have a patch of little stubby eyelashes, that somehow got so tiny. I noticed it months ago (like cruise time) and they had started growing back out and then all of a sudden, they are super stubby again. Which is super annoying. I am obsessed with eyelashes really. I love Katy Perry's. So I've thrown on a few falsies to boost my self-esteem and make applying my mascara more enjoyable.

Oh, and I will absolutely have to be wearing something super comfy on test day. I don't want clothing to get in the way of my test taking concentration. I'm thinking black leggings (you can never go wrong there) and a basic white vneck tee (again, can't go wrong) and bring a zip up hoodie for backup in case it gets cold. Maybe my plaid button-up, I just don't know. And I was thinking flipflops, to show off my new pedi, but I sure hope my feet don't get cold which would just be a distraction. But I def need to see my mani and pedi for confidence boosting purposes. Oh, decisions decisions. Life is rough ;)

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Great post Tor Tor. Love the packing styles bit. I'm with you! Just get it in the box! Then it's more of a fun surprise when you open it instead of it being so predictable. More like Christmas!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home