Schedule Change

Conner's soccer tournament is this weekend and he has two games on Saturday so I will have to postpone my big singing debut at the fish fry at Church until a later date. I called everyone and told them to be there cuz' I was gonna be a singin'! But, I'm not now. You can still come if you want. OR You can come to the soccer game and I'll sing for you there! 10:15 & 5:45. Oh, Mike will be there with his buddy Bryan, performing, you can still go see them. They're pretty good, I guess. hahahah. And anyway everyone at Steph's party heard me do my thing anyway. Except I was planning on being sober when I sang it at church. And anyway, I'm a little relieved because it was making me nervous just thinking about it. I think Conner's team is plating Ty's team at 10:15. Can I get a confirm on that Tiff? *crickets*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home