Down South

Hello my LOVALY Indiana ladies!!


The cabin sounds like it was a fabulous trip and I am OHH so jealous we could not join yall! However, it has been pretty eventful down here.  Where to start.... Well, about a week ago I got into my first accident (that was my fault)! I just took my eye off the road and foot off the break and rolled right into a service truck at a stop light!! OOOPSY.  But the good thing is the guy was very nice and isnt making me pay for anything (just because i only hit the step on the back of his truck and it was beat up anywho).  However, the front of my car needed a serious face lift after that.  Luckily, my insurance guy was feeling extra friendly when he did his inspection so we wont have to pay for any of the damages! Dont worry ladies my car should be out of the shop in a couple days.. ready to hop on the road and head towards Savvy.  

Well im sure my mom called everyone, alerted the media, that Hunter finally decided on where he is going.. back to Annapolis.  He came home on Saturday and mom is glowing (shockerrr).  Hunter and I are cooking dinner tonight and BooBoo I am making that yummy salad you made when i was there!!

My friend from England, Rosie, lands in Tennessee on Friday!! We are hoping to go to the lake sometime this weekend because she has never gone!!! My parents, Helen, and I all went to the lake yesterday and my backside is sooo burnt it hurts to sit down.  Rosie, Katie, and I are getting on the road early Monday morning to head down to Savannah.  However,  Katie and I are surprising Rosie and stopping at Sixs Flags on the way down! It was her birthday at the beginning of this month and this is our little bday celebration for her.  

Tiffany, I have gotten many compliment on my hair and how it looks like my natural color now.  Thank you for being so fabulous at what you do!! 
Tori,  Whitney is in my prayers that is so sad!! Also, I am so glad you took so many pictures at your mama's bday party bc I am printing them to put on my wall at school!!
Speaking of keeping people in your prayers: My assistant coach at SCAD, Rebecca, just lost her little brother in a boating accident.  He was out on a boat and they turned very sharply and he flew out of the boat.  They still havent found his body! He was in his early twenties.  So keep her family in your prayers and everyone be safe out on the boat!!

Wellll that is about all that is going on around here.  I miss yall and am already looking forward to winter break when I get to see everyone again!! But hopefully we can work out a trip for yall to come down to Savannah!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
logann

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    so glad to hear from you! miss you

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home