Paul Frank Scrub top!


Well I have been unable to blog due to working the weekend! I worked Saturday and Sunday which is fine, because it is usually pretty slow and easy, which I can't complain about. The biggest news in my life since then has been getting an iPhone! Yes! It is so phone. The only downer is I can access the blog, but I can't figure out how to create a new blog yet. Which is a total bummer, because then I could be bloggin 24/7. I guess I will just have to settle for reading the blog 24/7. It is really fun and I have been adding pictures of people in my contacts so that I can see their shining faces when they call. Mostly been stealing the pics off facebook, because it is easier than searcing through my bamillion pics. I got a really good one for Stevie's, she's so photogenic! Anyway, I can surf the web, get instant popsugar updates, check my email I can hardly stand it! I can play games too! All from the palm of my hand. Plus, I of course, just a pink case for it! I couldn't settle for anything less.

Today I had the day off, so I of course got a mountain dew slushie while I ran some errands. I stopped by Bebe's and then picked up a new scrub top. It has the Paul Frank monkies (Julius, I think is his name) on it. It's cute. I figured the babies would like it. I posted a pic of the monkies. I don't have those boxers, although I think I would like some. Guess what else? We move into our new a week from Friday!! Sad news is we don't get our new mattress until Saturday! But I am just happy to have a new mattress! Hallelujah!

I also bought the South Beach Diet book tonight. Jake and I are going to start it after we move into our new house. New beginnings and all. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. We'll see. It is a pretty hefty goal, but it is where I need to be if I want to reach an ideal body weight for my height. hmph. It'll be good though. But no soda, which will be very sad.

I have to go back to work tomorrow. But think of me in my new scrub top, holding babies! Miss everyone! Oh! I also want to plan a trip to Savvy. Maybe in the spring, when Lo has no soccer? tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home