What do I do with this?

So, Brad Pitt has been quoted lately by different sources sounding like a complete horses *#%. And I just don't know what to do about it. I cannot find it within myself to not love him. It's like going into the grocery store with your keys and some cash in your hand and getting to the cart and realizing you have no pockets. (?)You know, the keys and money will fall through the seat of the cart and you can't push the cart with this stuff in your hands. That's how I feel about Brad. Probably I've been in denial. Or maybe he's just going through a rough patch. Yeah, that's it. Or Maybe Logann has been right all along. (ding, ding, ding) Is that your final answer? NO!Or maybe it's the press turning on him? Prolly not. So, I just don't know what to do with this new feeling. Maybe I just need to pipe down. sO, HERE'S WHAT HE SAID. He said He doesn't believe in God. Which I guess doesn't make him a bad guy but it doesn't make Me think he's all that great either. And then He said that Tom Cruis's Movie Valkryie was ridiculous. And I never even saw that movie, but, I don't know, I just don't like the word ridiculous. It's like rolling your eyes. Calling someone or their work ridiculous make you sound like a pompus %#@. And Movie stars talking about religion or their lack of it makes them sound shallow and self absorbed. Oh My gosh, did I just say that? Who am I? So, if Brad Pitt can't be my hero anymore, I guess I will live. Anyway, I'm sorry I said pompus &*# twice, oh three times now.(sorry 1 horses, 2 pompuss) I should go back and edit this.(I did, kinda) What if Brad reads it? eeeek. It is on the world wide web. Maybe Angelina will be like "Hey Brad, check this out, even Kelly of Noblesville who's loved you since a river ran through it thinks you need to simmer down with your bad self." Hopefully that's how it will go and he's not getting these bad manners from her. Surely not! If Brad falling from grace is a new revelation then not loving Angelina is surely impossible. That would be like trying to sleep with a bra on.(??) sorry.

So, anyway, can I just tell you that I had the most wonderful weekend! The Football Game friday night was home town fun at it's best, even though we lost. Then Conner's game on Saturday was super fun, even though we lost and then I made Gumbo for dinner and it was delish and then we watched IRON MAN. Then on Sunday after church we made chili, because it was perfect weather for it. And we slept with the windows open. And we watched Second Hand Lions.(and ate home made chocolate chip cookies)

6 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Lawsy mercy! My mom and I gave had this brad convo a couple of times since I heard him talk about his religion a few weeks ago. So disconcerting. I def don't think he is falling from grace but I agree with you that him talking about his complete lack of religion and complete disbelief in thinking about a higher power makes him look self absorbed. I don't know anyone who has experienced the beauty of raising children, having children and giving back the way he does that can truly say they believe in absolutely nothing. It's absurd. He has def dropped a few points on my list.
    Tori said...
    It's almost like finding out Santa isn't real, or that The Hills is staged. so sad, but still so true
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Love you Tori!
    logann elizabeth said...
    Well I can not say I am surprised. I knew he was self obsorbed since Mr. & Mrs. Smith. However, he did a fabulous job in Inglorious Bastards. Yall will love it. It is so funnny. But hearing him say all this just makes me think even less of him.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Logann! I love how your mind works.
    logann elizabeth said...
    Kelly! I love how your mind works!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home