New Obsession

Stephanie Nielson>  She is a mother of 4 beautiful children and still madly in love with her adorable husband.  However, she was in a plane accident with her husband and has been badly burnt (oh ps her husband was flying the plane).  She has a blog on here and I just so admire her positive spirits and love for live.  She has a very vintage style and great photography.  However, she has not posted a picture of her face since the accident, just a little glimpse of her eyes.  Yall should check her out!! I sat here reading her blog all day just balling and laughing.  Kelly I can see you enjoying her blog!!


http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think she is a Pioneer Woman friend/blogger/friend. But, I have not kept up with her. Thanks Logann!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home