Hi

Uhmmm, How Ya'll doin? I'm doin' good. I'm at work, but having a hard time concentration on my work today for some reason. Probz because my boss is out. Must I be forever FIVE years old? Geez Louise! Someone told a story in church on Sunday (A good story about someone doing something amazingly nice for another person) and this man, his name is Squeak was sitting in his pew with his wife Betty and everyone was saying oh isn't that wonderful, and Squeak said "forevermore" I thought I was gonna fall down. I LOVE it when people say stuff like that. Grandma Gracie used to say "well goodnight" when exclaming about something that had just happened. Bob opened up an envelope with money in it and said "my land". I completly freeze when this happens like stop did you hear that old timey saying? People at Church say stuff like this all the time and I have got to start documenting it because I love it so. Bob(Pastor) said something like "Well,that's just like slowly boiling a frog." and Edward and Mike and I all three were doubled over laughing. We're like, what is he talking about. And then Paulette got up there and said that she had a little duty to do every Sunday at church when she was little. i don't know what it was because when she said she had a little duty Mike and I started laughing again.(Have you seen the episode of Friends when what's his face is at a job interview and the guy keeps saying duty over and over again. Monica's brother, what's his face. Anyway, Yeah, I'm forever FIVE years old. It's true. Forevermore. Oh and paulette will say. Let me tell you, Kid. Or , I tell you ,Kid, I had a little duty or whatever the story is that day. Aunt Mary used to call everyone Kid. I just love, love it. Oh and then Victoria(she's 3 or 4) was chasing Conner around. She looks like Darla on the little Rascals (or Elizabeth Taylor) but talks like Shirley Temple and she said, Well Conner, I was just trying to hug and kiss you, I was just loving on you cause I love you. Man,thats good stuff. And I said, well, goodnight.

6 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    grandma gracie called sex "having a little party"
    Tori said...
    omg tmi.
    Tori said...
    i like forevermore the mostest.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    tee hee.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Mom said Jim Sweney used to say "Good God Sweet Emma!"
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    His names Ross! Monica's brother, Ross. But it wasn't Ross, it was Chandler! Mother of Pearl!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home