Thursday/Friday

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. Or since most of you will be reading this tomorrow, then I am glad that today is Friday (even though in reality, it is still Thursday)! Anyway. I had an orientation class for work today, but I got my schedule for the rest of the month and then I will be all on my own! So far I've been working with another nurse, Krista, but before I know it, I will be flying solo! Luckily I will still have everyone close by to give me pointers. After work I came home and took Maverick on a walk. It was quite hot and I was actually walking for exercise instead of leisure, so I was really hot, but I was prepared, I had my sports bra on. I hate sweating in a nice, real bra. Drives me so crazy, first off, because bras are hard to clean without destroying. ugh. so frustrating. After that, I vacuumed, windexed, pledged, and mopped the main part of the house. The Luddy's are coming for the weekend and our cleaning lady hasn't been here in a month! Then everyone started coming home and I decided to wash my sheets (I absolutely looove clean sheets). My mom, of course, made a delicious dinner, which we ate on the porch, while Mick told us about his trip. Then I vacuumed some more and put my sheets on the bed, while mom cleaned and Jake and Dad went to get a new TV! Our big one in the basement broke, and it was time for a new one, instead of just repairing it. So we got one! Same size and everything. I want to hear about some weekend plans please!!

3 Comments:

  1. Cathy Rogers said...
    Tax free weekend in Tennessee so I will be pounding the pavement all weekend at Macys!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    uhhhh, delicious dinner......what? deets please.
    Tori said...
    let's see. it was surf and turf. Steak, chilean sea bass, potatoes, pretzel bread, salad etc!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home