hi guys!

So I am starting to wonder what those tennesseans are up to down there? It has been so long since we've had a post from south of the mason dixon line! Anyway! We had a fabulous weekend at the cabin. I got to stop by Methodist on Friday morning to see Whitney. The whole waiting room was full with her family and friends. She has been through a lot and has a long way to go, but she has made some progress. She is showing more response to stimulation. She also has stopped bleeding internally. You can check on her progress at: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/whitneyking
After seeing her on Friday, I actually felt better. I was imagining the worst, which she wasn't far from, but at least I could stop worrying about the unknown. Keep her in your thoughts this week.

We went straight to the cabin afterward and got to spend some time with Tiff and the kids and Bry and his brother. We pretty much stayed low-key throughout the weekend, which is what I needed. There was a euchre tourny on Friday night and pancakes for breakfast on Saturday. We went for a few 4-wheeler rides and the boys put up some tree-stands. It rained some on Saturday night, but my awesome hubby stuck it out through the rain, making me a camp fire so I could have some s'mores. They were absolutely delicious.

I work 12 tomorrow and Tuesday, off wednesday and then have more orientation classes 8-430 on Thursday and friday. I want to hear about everyone's weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home