Whirlwind Weekend

Omg it has been an absolutely crazy weekend. But crazy good, not crazy bad. So we closed on our house in Friday and it was fab! We came right over and I began painting the guest room and Jake's office. Dan Brownlee stopped by and then we got our new master bedroom carpet installed! After that Jake rented a UHaul to pick up our stuff from his office and when he returned with his dad, mick, shelby, kim and jon were all there to help unload. Luckily with all the help it didn't take long at all! Then Kelli Vieke showed up to feed us all pizza which was much needed. We headed back to mom and dad's to sleep. We woke up early Saturday to get back to the house and wait for our brand new mattresses to arrive. Meemaw and peepaw also stopped by for a visit and were very helpful in getting some boxes unloaded. We saw the vieke's again and mom and dad and maverick finally made it and he just absolutely ran around the back yard like it was the best thing ever and my little heart melted! haha! I know right! Mom made chili and we just ran about. Megan also stopped by and the brownlee's. It was such an awesome night I had to run out and buy a fire pit so we could enjoy it on our back porch and Will and Ann came by which was nice. We slept wonderfully on our new bed and woke on Sunday and I made breakfast! Then we ran to Menard's to pick up two new toilets which Jake installed today, as well as crawled around the crawl space running wires and what not. Bobbi and mom came by and my favorite Stevie and she brought me an awesome house-warming piggy! It is precious! And it is on my mantel! Then we all decided our time would be most wisely spent shopping! It was quite the success. And oh my mercy that just about rounds up the day. Now I am sad that I have to go work the next three days and can't play/work in my new house. Lots still to be done, but I am loving it none-the-less! We have our first overnight visitors coming this weekend so it must be ready! We are hopefully getting the laminate wood flooring put in on Thursday or Friday!!!! I will post more when I can! Come and visit anytime!

3 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    uhhhh Tori pleaseee put pictures up!!!! I can not wait to come and stayy at your house!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    it's totes presh!
    Tori said...
    I know me either!! I will post pics when I can! I have work thru wednesday so I have to have it all put together before I start snapping some pics! You should probably just come and see it in person!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home