Well today our power was out for no apparent reason. It was really weird because it was out, and then when we had the storms it was back! So crazy. We went to Logans roadhouse to celebrate back to school with the Davis' (Davis's? I never know). And of course, Karli had to be the comedian. Hank wasn't able to come because he was at football practice so he ordered him some chicken fingers to go and of course Karli proceeded to announce to the waitress and half the restruant that her brother is retarded and they had to leave him at home. We almost died laughing and I think she scared the waitress to death. Poor girl. But even when I got up to go to the bathroom later, I was still laughing about it. I am so glad bebe is a girl on the move again! I hope we can all keep up. Mick broke my hairbrush. And this was no ordinary hairbrush. It was an awesome hairbrush and I actually just got it in like the last 6 months. it has gel in the hand so it is cool and squishy and mick's curiousity just couldn't handle it and he squeezed it to death. now it is dead. just like vivian's poor chicks, squeezed to death. i'm sad. I also have to work this weekend, both saturday and sunday, which really gets in the way of trying to get new phones and buy a mattress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home