Today I blew out my tire. Apparently, not so long ago, Jake vehemently warned me about the giant curb at the corner of field dr and SR 19. And I vehemently replied that I wasn't dumb I knew there was a giant curb there. Anyway, today I proceeded to completely nail it while Jake was not but one car in front of me. UGH. My car started making a funny noise and and so I pulled over to see a giant 2 inch gash in my now flat tire. Greeeaaat. Mick is in the passenger seat laughing at the fact that jake is going to kill me (although he promised to wait until September 1st, which is when our life insurance kicks in... how thoughtful). Of course, I step out of the car to survey the damage and it decides to start raining, and quickly turns into a downpour. All the better, I think. So luckily Jake saved the day and changed my tire for me, but now my day tomorrow will consist of getting it fixed. How fun!

Before all of that happened, I stopped by the redbox and mcdonald's this morning and rented 17 Again. It is a good movie. I took it over to bebe's becuase I thought she would like it and we watched it and laughed. it was a good time. I then returned it and went home. Then me, jake and mick decided to go to buffalo wild wings for dinner, which was delicious, but led to said tire popping. O well. It made Jake's day to say "I told you so" which is fine by me, Iguess ;)

I like the rain. Although I didn't like it while I was getting soaking wet looking at my flat tire. But now I am home in my sweats, with a full belly and cozy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home