Am I still at the cabin or something?

Yep, managed to not leave the house now two days in a row! Sweet! No gas pumps, seat belts, red lights, stop signs, cash registers or parking lots. Whew. I got up at 6 am with Mike and cleaned the kitchen, took a nap, made more coffee and fried donuts. It's been great. I watch tv, do a small chore, whatever! We are all in the den now with the tree on, fire going. We saw a commercial about chips and salsa and so now we are eating chips and salsa. We are going to watch Elf. Stevie is making us watch NCIS. She thinks it's so funny. I did put on my blue jeans today. The gingerbread house is done and adorable. I think that taking vacation the week of Christmas makes perfect sense. I should always do this. I love being home. Cozy.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    Sounds like the ultimate dream!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home