Christmas Time

So Jake and I finally put up on Christmas tree on Tuesday evening. We decided on a fake tree, so we headed out after Jake got off work out and picked out the finest tree Sam's had to offer. Haha. It is 8 feet and prelit! I just love it. Well of course, we got into some fights about all my stuff having glitter on it and then said glitter was getting everywhere (believe it or not, we are often fighting over glitter). Anyway, it looks perfect! I think I might need some more garland glitter balls that my mom got from the Linden Tree. I mean it definitely probably fine without them, but I think it could use another row or two. Anyway, after Jake got over the fact that there was just going to be glitter, we had a good time. We eached picked out our ornaments and put them on the tree while listening to our Christmas music. I just love it. So now the inside of the house is all decorated. Maybe we can tackle the outside lights this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home