Mooky Monsers Scare Me Bad

Friday night Kim and I went to go see Gayla's Art Show which as quite nice. Afterward we went to the Antelope Club. Yes we did. We had to bang on the door to get them to let us in but they did. Hello? Clark Girls in the house. puhleaze. As if they even had a choice. Failure was not an option. It's still a private club, but now Women can join. And since we aren't members, we had to have a sponser and all that. But the acting Bar manager sponsered us and in we went. Dad's picture was hanging in the hallway along with all of the other Presidents. He was president in 1966. I was a one year old. Anyway, we walked in and looked around and ordered a few drinks. It really hadn't changed much. I went upstairs and looked around as well. I can't believe I went up there by myself. There were more pictures hanging in the hallway upstairs. All the old familiar faces. So, then we took off and went to White Castle. Are we tough chicks or what? Whisky and White Castle? We are like Modern Day Cowgirls BooBoo and I. So, she drops me off at my house and it's maybe all of 10:30. I go to bed, (cannot find the remote anywhere though)watch tv and fall asleep. Oh, our total at White Castle was 11.11 and when I turned out the light and looked at the clock it was 11:11. yep it were. So, now, I'm sleepin' goooood. Along about 3 in the morning i awake from a souind sleep because I think someone is shaking the bed. I say to Mike, "Did you feel that?" He say's no. Now, He is the light sleeper so if he didn't feel it it probs didn't happen. So, I go back to sleep. Eventhough I have a fear of shaking beds. That to me is the ultimate sign of trouble. So, I knew that it wasn't right. It was more than a dream I felt. and then not too much later and i'm not sure of the time, I hear the most startling noise, it's like a loud vibration, or a big loud strum of a guitar, like fruuuuummmmmm! I woke up again and asked Mike if he heard that and he said yes this time! I said "Are you playing the guitar?" And he said no. At another point in the night he thought that something had fallen off the bed and hit the bed frame and he turned on the light and looked around. He said he thought a spring had shot out of the bed, which made me giggle," Now, we do have a mandolin propped up against the wall but it hadn't fallen over or anything. I looked around the room and the remote control was sitting on the nightstand. I called Kim the  next morning and she said she slept fine without any wierdness going on. So, I'm like, well, geez, that is a creepy old building could a ghost actually follow me home? Last night  I was watching tv and this show comes on Animal planet about hauntings and animals. And it is talking about how spirits can follow you home from a haunted building. Now, I'm not into cultivating relationships with invisible entities. I'm just telling you what happened. I'm not talking to ghosts or inviting them. Now, this one does not really seem familiar to me. But it seems like a playful one. Nothing too scary, but I would like to encourage said apparition to cross on over. Just cross on over..follow the light.

12 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    After telling Jon your story he said he did not hear anything strange in our room that night, but the next morning he did say he was sure something did crawl up inside of me and die...after following me into the bathroom that morning. Tha1 Jon is a funny one!!!
    Tori said...
    AHha! Yes, well i first heard this story from my mom and it was funny to hear her tell it and now even funnier to hear you retell it!! I love all the ghost stories you and hick have... you're crazy!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    OMG! Boo, that is the funniest thing I have ever read. I really am LOL.
    hick said...
    I WAS SOOO JEALOUS U 2 GOT 2 GO THE TO ANTELOPE CLUB, I CONTACTED MY SPIRIT FRIENDS AND TOLD THEM TO FOLLOW BOO HOME. THEY MUST HAVE LOOKED AT THE 2 OF U AND THOUGHT KELLY WAS AN EASIER TARGET.
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    my favoritest blog yet!
    i wanna see poppa's picture!
    someone take me!
    oh uncle hirsch...ha ha ha
    oh kelly, next time turn your vibrator off!!!!!! u know it's between your mattresses, you let me borrow it once!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    OMG!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    As if!

    Hello, Have you met my husband?
    They don't call him HAMMER for nothin...touche' Pussycat! Touche' His Momma shoulda named him Jack. How ya like me now?
    logann elizabeth said...
    wow you ladies are out of control. Idn if ill be able to look at mike the same. Hope steph doesnt read that
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Tiff started it.
    hick said...
    TIFFER'S I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE ANTELOPE CLUB, BUT NOT UNTIL YOU RETURN KELLY'S VIBRATOR
    hick said...
    THIS IS ALL WRONG, BUT SOOO RIGHT
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think instead of a ghost it was aliens. My nose hurts on the left side for no reason. I can't even touch it. It's slightly swollen but no bruising. I think aliens put a chip in my nose. They watched me blow dry my hair this morning. They must know of my specialness. I don't want an alien chip in my nose though. I hope I'm wrong....do do do do (Twilight Zone music)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home