Okay Girlies...it's time to get fired up for my favorite weekend of the year!! As far as I know Kiki, Ann H., and Helen are the only no shows. Logann will be our sole Tennesse rep. I plan on arriving early Friday afternoon to get dinner started. Each girl needs to bring a $25 gift wrapped for an exchange (Abby & Avery may want to buy for each other) as well as whatever you would like to drink. Below is the food assignment list. Tori and I remembered that we decided not to have dinner on Saturday, just snacks. I believe there will be 14 in attendence.

Fri Dinner - Kim & Andrea
Sat BF - Tiff & Julie
Sat Lunch - Ann, Tori, Kelly
Sat Appetizers - Kim, Tori, Christy
Sun BF - Logann, Steph, Michaela
2 cases of water - Kelly
1 gal milk - Bebe
2 jugs oj - Bebe
Birthday cake - Christy
Birthday beverage - Christy

To help us push away from the table for a few minutes and venture outside of the cabin, I think Christy and Kelly need to choose teams and come up with some sort of relay competition for Saturday afternoon. Between the two of you I will look forward to a fun filled event. Maybe we need to make team t-shirts??? Let the ideas start flying!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I know what my present will be! (It's not Lonesome Dove)
    Boo said...
    I've already got mine and it's wrapped!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home