Barbie!


So I practically died today! I finally got to visit the Barbie Fashion Exhibit at the Children's Museum. I thought it would be fun, but it was a million times more! They had tons of Barbies on display from the very first all the way through this years Holiday Barbie. It was so cool because they also had designs from famous designers. Their lifesized designs we worn by models in the 50th anniversary barbie runway show and they had some on the mannequins at the exhibit. My favorite, of course, was the green betsey johnson, the one on this post is a Rachel Roy design. It was all soo cool. I even saw some of the accessories and Barbie's I had myself! They also had an area where all the little girls (and some brave boys) could dress up and walk down the runway. It was sooo cute. Mary Brownlee did it twice! It was such a blast. I also got to see the Christian Louboutin's designed for the runway models, it was all I could do not to steal them! Tres Chic. I told Matt the exhibit should have been bigger, but he told me it was plenty big for him. Anyway, it was totally worth it and I am glad I didn't miss it!

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS. SO SOO JEALOUSS

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home