Celtic Women

I'm listening to Celtic Women on You Tube this morning at work. I only have three more hours to go! I also have a a Christmas screen saver so I pretty much got it going on. yes. On the way home last night we dropped Stevie off here at Orchard because the truck was here all weekend and she drove on home and Kayla and I went to do some Christmas shopping. We went to Meijer and Target and really had fun and found many delightul treasures. Oooh, Kayla just texted me and her word was dedication. Okay, well, it seems like some people got words that already matched them, stuff they don't even have to work on. But that's kind of cool too. Kyla is already dedicated and Tori is already loyal. Those are both words I would use to describe them. Mom is giving and I have an active imagination and Tiff already never does give up. I guess those words can be considered affirmations that we are on he right track I guess. Anyway, we got home last night and there was a cracklin' fire in the fireplace and I realized that if I sit in just the right spot in the couch I can see both Christmas trees. The one in the living room and the one in the den at the same time. So ,that's what I did. And I set up my nativity, well, actually Conner did. ANd we ate venison stew that Mike made and it was delicious with warm french bread. Mike said he was trying to extend our cabin experience for us. He had been up since three because was called into work. And so he went to sleep very early. Kyndrick came over and we watched Public Enemies. And Kaya wrapped presents. That girl is a present wrapping machine. Lawsy Mercy. I want to blog about the weekend for KiKi but I am at work, so, maybe later will be better. Probably so. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home