Hi!

I went Christmas shopping today and it really got me in the spirit. Just lovely really. And it wasn't as chaotic as I though it would be. We got a good part of it knocked out and I am most excited to start wrapping presents tomorrow and putting them under my tree! While we were out my dad surprised Jake and Will with gun safes for their new homes. Jake has been talking about one forever and there has been a smile on his face all afternoon! I feel much better too, because I have always told Jake that when it is baby time he was going to have to get one. Anyway it's pretty awesome. We also went to sushi. We went to this place called Asaka. It is behind hooter's in castleton. It was OFF THE WALL AMAZING! So delish... plus I hadn't had sushi in a while so it made it even better. It was just me, mom, dad and Jake and I think we ordered like 7 rolls, let's see if I can remember them... We got a Las Vegas roll, Canadian Roll, Dynamite roll, Pizza roll (CRAZY, I know!), Crunchy roll, Crunch Munchy Roll (quite a big difference between the two believe it or not), and Funky Shrimp Tempura! OMG it was unbelievable. I can't even remember which is my fav they were all so good. Anyway, it was a great day. I want to do nothing tomorrow with my husband! Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home