I must have been an exceptionally good girl this year because I've been gifted with diamonds for the second time in less than 6 months! I didn't even have to drop the hint. Jake got me a new heart necklace. He bought me one 5 years ago on our first Christmas together (and maybe mentioned that he had fallen in love with me) and he decided it was time to get me a new one. How special (and guess what? He still loves me!) I just love it! And I just love him even more. He's the very best! I'm a lucky lucky chica.

Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

5 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    love this post mucho!
    Boo said...
    Helloo...it's not Christmas yet???
    Tori said...
    Like we ever make it to christmas mom!! Although I think this year was the closest we have gotten!
    Unknown said...
    oh my goodness that is so cute!
    Unknown said...
    I keep hoping you will post a photo of this lovely necklace. The anticipation is killing me and I don't think I can wait another week.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home