Hi everybody!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I'm trying not to leave the house today because that will only cost me money. I am having a wonderful Christmas vacation. I slept in till 10:00 yesterday & made cookies and watched Dirty Jobs and made a fire in the fireplace, stayed in my pajamas all day, took a shower and put on more pajamas, made a nice dinner, played sharades, watched Far & Away and Paper Heart, Casey, Nancy, Kyndrick, Gayle & Fred were all here at some point in the day and Fred and Gayle bought Conner a train. Oh, and  a gingerbread house that the kids will finish today. And they brought us a ham too! So nice! Anyway, day two of my vacation may just be sorta like the first if I'm lucky and play my cards right. I'm thinking about frying some donuts for breakfast. yum...ttyl~ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home