here is our Christmas Tree!! I don't have a proper tree skirt, but this festive blanket works (those suckers are expensive!). Although now I have presents under my tree, since I worked on my wrapping today and a tree topper, compliments of Hobby Lobby!

I forgot to tell you the best part about the weekend. My AWESOME mom and dad gave Jake and Will gun safes. Hallelujah. I was just telling my mom how that was something I've always told Jake he needed to have, at least by the time we have kiddos, because I don't want to have to work on any days off sewing back on fingers and whatnot. So yes, now they have gun safes and you don't have to worry about your children romping around my house and stumbling on a gun or shooting a hole through my window or something crazy. We are safe and sound (hehe-- that was a pun). ANyway, THANKS MOM AND DAD!!

4 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    pretty pretty tree!!!!
    Boo said...
    You must really love the gun safe because you blogged about it twice...you're welcome. And your tree looks even better in person!
    Tori said...
    haha-oops!
    Unknown said...
    i need to come over soon.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home