hiiiiii (sad hi, not a HI! hi) like how ross says it on friends when he is depressed. I am sick! eww. I thought it was just my allergies because I missed a few doses of zyrtec because I ran out and kept forgetting to buy some, but last night I started going down fast and I realized it was more than just my allergies. I have my parents to blame for always making me go to soccer and stuff when I didn't want to, because here I am at work, even while I am sick. I probably should have called in sick, but of course, that darn upbringing comes back to bite me. Anyway, I told Jake that if I don't start feeling any better, I will definitely call in sick tomorrow. So far, I've made it to the halfway point of my day, but I am feeling pretty lousy. I also have to wear a mask so I don't get the little babies sick(er). So yea, no fun no fun. But I am so very glad that it is happening this weekend and not next weekend. So hopefully I should be fully recovered and ready to party come Friday!

I had Eli come and spend the night on Thursday and the first thing he tells me is that he can watch all the Star Wars episodes, except for the one where Darth Vader dies. Anyway, Jake was pretty excited to hear that so they popped it in while I made dinner. We didn't get to finish it all because we had to get to Micks' lacrosse game and my indoor game right after that. So Eli woke up on Friday morning and wanted to finish it. We had plans to go to the Children's museum (I was so stoked!) but when he finished the first one all he wanted to do was watch the second one and special days with tori are all about getting to do whatever you want, so of course I let him. Well after that episode we got out of the house and went for lunch and whatnot and then I met up with Nancy to drop him off. Come to find out jake and I got conned by a 5 year old, because Eli is not allowed to watch ANY of the episodes of Star Wars... oops! Anyway, Nancy said she will just be able to blame me for any of his curroption and one day there would be payback when I had kids. I couldn't believe it! He was such a good little fibber. It was incredible because he was able to tell me a ton of stuff about everything and everyone and things that were about to happen, so I jsut assumed he had seen them before! Well, aparently not! He just knows all that info because Nancy reads him the books! I couldn't believe it. Anyway, it at least makes for a good story.

Last night I made some delicious chili to eat on all weekend and it was perfect weather for it. Jake and I stayed in, cuddled up by the fire and watched Love Actually. I just love that movie. It is always so great. We also watched some of our TV shows which were pretty good episodes as well. All in all it was a great night, except for my increasing sickinesss. ugh.

Talk to you girls later!!

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    i hope you feel better! and Eli just craks me in half! soo funny.
    Unknown said...
    and your card is adorable!!!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    could it be morning sickness???????!!!!! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home