Memories


Oh My Gosh, I totally forgot this is what tv guides used to look like. I really used to watch a lot of TV when I was little. Does anyone else feel that way?
I watched:
Bevery Hill Billies
Little House on the Prarie
Gilligans Island
Sigmund the Sea Monster
Land of the Lost
My Three Sons
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeanie
Green Acres
Leave it to Beaver
The Munsters
The Adams Family
The Cowboy Bob and Janie Show
Sammy Terry
Sonny & Cher
Carol Burnett
Charlies Angels
Fat Albert
Jackson Five
The Osmonds
The Partridge Family
Good Times
The Mod Squad
Dark Shadows
Days of Our Lives
The Young and the Restless
Laugh In
Hogans Heroes
M*A*S*H

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Scooby Doo
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    The Dick Van Dyke Show
    Tori said...
    i likes this listy

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home