Faboosh Weekend

So I had an amazing weekend! So happy to be back, I have been super busy! Let's see. Friday I had work and then my awesome cousin Stevie took me and jake to see Paramore and No Doubt at Verizon! It was soo awesome. Gwen was totally rockin, her abs were solid even after 2 babies. grr. Anyway, the weather was great, and she had two outfit changes to top it off. Saturday was rainy and sad because I had high hopes of going to the farmer's market. Instead we slept in and Jake and I went to White Castle for lunch. yum. he was craving it after the concert, but i wouldn't let him go so we settled for lunch the following day. We also picked up some dog food and zyrtec, the essentials. Then it finally cleared up and my mom and I went to Wolfie's with Bobbi and some girls, while the boys hung out at home, ate chili and watched Gran Torino. Jake and I were watching Ty and Abby overnight so we picked them up from A+ Gymnastics at 10. Sunday the rents left for Washington DC, we made waffles and went out on the boat with ty, abby and conner. It was quite fun. We tubed and tubed and tubed. I also got some much needed sun so I was a happy camper. We went in for lunch and then apparently that's when everyone else decided to go out on the lake because when Tiff and Bryan got there after lunch we went out and it was super choppy. There were millions of boats every and I was reminded of why I don't usually go out on the weekends, it is pure crazy! Jake and I spent the rest of the day relaxing, doing laundry, cleaning, readings mags, playing guitar, eating leftovers, watching the discovery channel and ate some popcorn. all in all not too shabby! Jake's first day of work at Light-Crete is tomorrow! Hopefully he doesn't get fired. Then we are getting spoiled with dinner at Tom and Amys farm. Can't wait.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    you just lead a brilliant life darling! i am sorry i could not tube with you all =[ but i did not feel like dying =]
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    thanks for making it so much fun for my kiddies! they loooove you!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home