So today was my first weekend shift at my new job! It really wasn't too bad. It is nice because everything is slower on the weekends and I really didn't really feel like it was Sunday once I got there, it just felt like any other day. I had two of my very own patients today and I got to practice putting in an itty-bitty IV. All in all not too bad. Jake left for an air show in Osh Kosh today with a friend from Nashville. He probably won't be back until wednesday or thursday. I have tomorrow off and I cannot wait. I have an appt in the morning and then me, stevie, my mom and ann are going to lunch and to check out Ann's wedding dress. I cannot wait to see it. She showed me a pic on her camera, but it will be undoubtedly amazing in real life. Makes me just want to slip mine on for the occassion! Then we are going to hit up the Fashion Mall and probably have to make a trip to Delaney's!

Saturday Jake and I had a home inspection on the house we are buying in Eagle Nest. The inspector said the house was in a really great condition and we didn't find anything major so that is great! At this point, we are looking at closing on August 28th. It was nice to get to go and see the house again and not be rushed. I'm definitely making some plans. I also went to Starbucks from their on Saturday and it was literally like a 10 minute trip there and back! It was so close I was amazed. It really is super close to Castleton, but still secluded which I love.

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home