hollaHOLLAHollaHollAhOlLaH

Hey! How is everyone? How bout everyone write a post? Just for a little re group, sign in. Might be fun! I'm just getting ready to leave work for the day. I just wanted to say hello to all, send my love. Tori, I am sooo excited to see your house in my favorite neighborhood in Indianapolis or anywhere besides Noblesville that doesn't end in Harbour. Now THAT was confusing. And, well, I'm gonna go home now. Did everyone hear BeBe is prolly getting a moto scootah? We may need to do some fung shui(fong sho) Welpsie delpsie, I really need to go, go,go,go ,go ,go ,go ,go. (That was in tempo of that old cheer.)jump forward swing arms up shake pompons jump back shake poms down. Member that? *I heeeeeer crickets* I love you I love you I love you(ELF STYLE)

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I'm in an office and i am SINGING! i love elf. i look forward to christmas just so i can watch that movie. that is like 90% of my christmas spirit. i hope bebe gets one, she keeps coming up with too many excuses not to do things and me no likey!
    Boo said...
    Just remember, even if Bebe has a scooter she can not get it in and out by herself. We will need to continue to help her out. I'm seeing a future where we may need to all take a day of the week to check on her and help her out.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Maybe the future is here. She isn't eating well because she cannot stand to prepare food. I can go by her house on my way home every Tuesday and have dinner with her. I could ask Steph to stop by on her way home from school one day a week for a little visit too. Does that sound like a good start?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home