It is so confusing when you have Monday off and you start work on a Tuesday. It has just completely thrown my week off. So I guess today is Wednesday! I am in a computer training class the rest of today and a little tomorrow morning and then I get to start on my unit. I will still have classes a couple days a week, but I will also get to actually be working on the unit as well, which is much better than sitting through lectures. I hope everyone likes me ;) and I'm not the dumb new nurse. SCARY!

I read on popsugar today that David Beckham got 10 roses tattooed around his arm in commemoration of his and Victoria's 10th wedding anniversary. How cool is that? Apparently his sons are already asking when they can get tats like their dear old dad! I would want a tattoo that means something like that. Like VBecks has her five stars tattoo (not like a regular star, but like the morning star like you see in a picture Bible) which symbolizes her, david, cruz, romeo and brooklyn. I also recently discovered that their son Cruz, is really named after their buddy Tom Cruise. Crizazy. Anyway enough with the Becks although I love them.

I also read on popsugar that we should have no problems getting our daily dose of robert pattinson. He is filming a movie right now, then he has to hit up comic-con and the teen choice awards and then he begins filming Eclipse very soon. The best news is that the Reelz channel is coming out with a weekly primetime television show solely dedicated to all the stuff surrounding the filming of the Twilight Saga. Best news ever!!

My rents are still visiting Washington DC but I sure would love the see some pics uploaded so we can all be jealous of their educational vacation. I think megs is coming over to eat tonite and maybe kevin too so I will have to find something delicious to whip up. I spent a few hours on Monday cleaning out my mom's fridge (--if you are reading this mom-- Surprise! I cleaned your fridge). Let's just say it was slightly gross, which most fridges are when you clean them, because it is like one of the worst jobs ever, so I am guessing whenever someone finally gets around to it it is was past gross and just truly awful. Anyway, that little chore did leave me with a good idea of what is actually in there, it is so hard to see in there sometimes! I also get to make some frozen ice shot glasses tonite for the partay, should be quite the adventure!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Lovely post darling. I bet you are a little scared. Not major scared, but, anyway, they will be glad to have you there, I bet. I just hope they aren't jeals of your totes brill beauty. Just tell em' you can't help it, that God made you beautiful for the babies to look at. ANyyywaaayyyyyy. Uhmmm, oh yeah, what did tom make you for din din if you don't mind me askin'.
    Tori said...
    yummy salmon. of course. my favvity fav. practically the only thing he didn't grow! it was delish!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home