got up early and finished my book, drank coffee ate 4 fudge sticks and a piece of pot roast. Perfect morning. John is working at Crooked Stick for the Sr. golf championship (galley control) and Jayce is sleeping in my bed. Mom can't afford the type od scooter that she wants so I think we should make her have a garage sale to make money for the scooter. She will need to get rid of some of her furniture so she will be able to move. I cleaned out her blue room closet yesterday anf I know there is alot of stuff to get rid of. What do you all think, we could take stuff of ours over there to sell and let her have the money to help pay for the skooter

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh HOW do I love that idea! Pick a weekend! Great fun!
    Tori said...
    Yes! But what do you have? I am looking for stuff if anyone has some to offer!
    Boo said...
    How much money are we trying to raise??

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home