oh my lord! I have been going through blog withdrawals! eek! I have such a busy bee I have hardly had time to write! But! I have officially moved back to Indiana (cheer!). we're hanging in my old room, but it has been quite fun. Logie is here and Jake I have been super busy. We went house shopping today and found something we loved in.... drum roll please.... eagle's nest! Can you believe it? It is like just a street or two over from bebe's house. We are going to look at it again tomorrow, as well as another place in the neighborhood. So we'll see how it goes. If I have learned anything, you don't have the house until the closing so I don't want to get too excited, but it would be great to get it. Let's see.... I also saw Stevie at work! it was quite a sight, but she was very good and very professional. Such the little worker. What are everyone's plans for the 4th? I don't know if I will be hitting up geist or morse, but I def want to watch fireworks on the boat! Is that so much to ask? Right now everyone is chillin' in the family room eating brownies and ice cream. We went on a boat ride tonight too, with mike and bobbi (surprised?). We also had delicious salmon for dinner. it was yummy. I start my job on Monday! I cannot believe it. But the first two weeks, will be orientation and learning the computers and stuff, so I won't have patients for a few more weeks. But I will be earning that money! Hopefully, I will have more time to blog in the future. Until then good night dolls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home