Why can't everything in my life stay perfect? Is that just too much to ask? sigh. Oh well. Anyway, our buyer for the Nashville house backed out, 4 days before our closing. Soooo ridiculous. So she basically left us high and dry after all the drama she already put us through. We have an FHA loan and you can only have one at a time so we can't get a new house until we get rid of the Nashville one. Sooo... fingers crossed our house in Nashville will sell and we can work something out up here in Indy. We'll see. Good thing I have years of practice from my dad, not getting too excited until the keys are in my hand!

I had my first day today! It was actually quite boring because it was just all of the stuff about benefits and payroll and what not. But I did learn a few things like Clarian is the second largest employer in the state of Indiana with 13000+ employees. They also get about 12000 apps a month! Crazy! Tomorrow should better though because I don't have to wear business casual, I can wear scrubs! It is also all nursing orientation so it should be a little more specific. We'll see. It is also Noah's Birthday so we will probably be going out after work to celebrate!

After all the bad news about our house today, I was at a very high risk for being in a bad mood after work, especially because I got lost trying to find the place for the parking permit, then when I did get there, there was a super long line that I just did not have the patience to wait in, so I left. I hate one-way streets, btw. But I recognized my temper and decided it would probably be remedied with a quick jetski ride. It was even better because I convinced Jake to go with me, we had a laughing good time. We same some too, although the water was quite refreshing. I guess the good news about not having a closing on Friday is that now Jake can come to the Paramore, No Doubt concert with me and Stevie! I'm totes stoked. I have the best cousin.

Anyway, I am quite desausted and I am going to bed early tonight. Too bad if I want to sleep when it is dark I have to wait until 10!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    YEY JAKE IS COMING! that makes me happy
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Stevie said that, but I'm happy too! Yea!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home