My cousin stevie is freaking awesome! I was so happy to help her prepare for her magazine photoshoot last night! First we bra shoppped which was quite and adventure in itself and we tried to leave Kohls three times, but kept getting called back to look at something else. phew. then we worked on her bedroom so it would help show off her inner self. although i am assuming she knows more about her inner self than i do, but i was trying to interpret her inner self and did my best. it may need a little more work tonight. i told her i was just going to do whatever and if she didn't like then speak up, otherwise we could be tehre all night without any progress. and i think we got a good start on it! I get tons of discounts for working at clarian! 25% movie tickets and stuff!! so awesome. today i am so excited because i have another best cousin in the world, aka tiffani, who is going to hilite my hair for me. i just have not felt like myself with these gawd awful roots. bleh. so excited. what a rainy day huh!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    tori darling you just tickle me pink. and i am cheatin gnad am on the comp at work! i am glad Dr. evans loves me!
    logann elizabeth said...
    ahh im so jealous that sounds like so much fun!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home