totespreshtotespreshtotespresh

HOLLAH! How the heck is everyone? I'm doin' gooooood! It's 4:41 on friday! WOOT! I can go home and chill wit my homies! Or, George Strait the FAMOUS Country & Western Music Star is playing just down the street~practically. Don't know if it's sold out but PROBS wont go. Although I've heard He's GREAT!
So, anyway after last weekend a quiet weekend is in order fo sho. I'm planning on going to the Farmers Market tomorrow morning. Haven't been yet this year so, I am making Mike go with Me. But he really wants to anyway. (right) I have to make him do stuff with me, my life is so sad.
And then we are going to the Street Dance in the P.M. Everything I need is right here in Noblesville!
After church on Sunday we are having a lunch to celebrate,commerate, congratulate all of the New Members which includes all us Haemmerle's. I am going to take a zucchini pineapple cake with cream cheese icing. It's a Pioneer Woman recipe. Shocking, I know. Coconut is optional and I think I will leave it out. Although, My friend Emily made a strawberry spice cake that was delish that I may make too. hmmmmmm. I do have lots of strawberries. Oh, We will probably make smoothies tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon. It's just a thing we like to do for summer fun sometimes at our house. *so quaint* Well, it's 4:55 now my sweetnessess. Can you believe school will be starting up again so soon? I for one cannot. A Junior, a Freshman and a Second Grader. Maybe I'll see ya around town! XO S.T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home