im a busy bee!

i am not at mothers work after a long day at the office (that was fun to say)it was interesting i did not do much today. for lunch i ate yobaby apple yogurt with gronala in it with a plastic spoon and went to sub way and bought a double choco chip cookie for $00.49. i answered phones and made conformation calls. i listened to pandora radio all day. i am eating peanut butter crackers right now... i hope mom brings me a dr. pepper! hehe... i am EXTREMLY excited for BooBoos party. i am thinking about wearing my new bcbgirls heels... oh guess what kelly did not being me dr. pepper how sad for mee. more later it is almost time to leave and i gotta go borrow a dr. pepper to go with my already eaten crackers!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I don't know why she said I am not at Mother's work. Cuz she is. Okay, I tried my darndest to catch the whole MJ Memorial and boy was it something to see. The parts I did see were really beautiful and amazing and lovely. Really nice. Okay, just wanted to say that.
    Tori said...
    I wanted to see it too! boooo. i missed it. but i am catching glimpses of it.
    Boo said...
    That little Paris will break your heart come true!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home