ohhh greattt

so there i was sittin in moms cubical when my phone rang with the number 317-111-1111 i mean really what a number! i was about to not answer... but then i did. and good thing!!!!! it was the indianapolis monthly. the magazine that interviewed me because i was in high school. they interviewed me as a fashionista. how nice. well anyway i was sitting here helping mom do her job and my phone rang. it was Emily telling me she was coming to my bedroom with Tony to take pictures. on friday. how glorious! not. i am sort of kidding. she asked mo if that was okay and she let me pick the day. but still. my bed room. good thing i cleaned it. now i have to make it prettyful. and what am i supposed to wear? make up or no make up? natural looking or ...not? hair up or down? straight or my natural crazyness? pretty dress or jeans? i mean really. ughh so much to think about and SOOOO little time.

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    ahhh you are soo the fashionistaa! that is so exciting and you totes deserve this. I want a copy of the magazine when it comes out. ok?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home