Friday!

I got my first paycheck today and I like what I am seeing! Today I am in class from 8-430 which is a nice change from working on the unit. I get to just sit there and get paid. Plus, they usually bring us breakfast. Can you believe that the Taco Bell Chihuahua died? I can't, poor bb. It was so nice yesterday before the rain. We went to Tom and Amy's to round up the chickens for the night and it was quite the spectacle. All the chickens in the front field have to go in this cage at night and I think it took us a good twenty minutes of running around like chickens with our heads cut off (no pun intended) to get those little stinkers in their cage. Just ask my mom, who happily watched from the sidelines. I am sure she will be happy to add a little more detail to the story. Then we got DQ as our reward and it was absolutely deliciousness. It's really hard to beat a good ol' fashioned DQ vanilla cone!!

Tomorrow we have a home inspection on the house! I cannot wait to see it again. I hope everyone has a fabosh weekend!

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Why did you do that? You and Jake? Or maybe Mick. Tom and Amy must have already left for the Dunes or whatever I'm guessing. Pesky chickens.
    Tori said...
    that would be all of us. mick, me, dad and jake!
    Tori said...
    oh so the coyotes dont eat em up
    Boo said...
    Poor Mick had to wrangle up the chickens all by himself Friday night. He said they got smarter! But guess what we figured out on Saturday, if you wait until it gets dark the chickens put themselves in the cage and all you have to do is close the door. Mick is never going to belive it!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home