Whitney King

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but my old friend Whitney King has been in a serious car accident. It happened yesterday morning in Bloomington and she was lifelined to Methodist. Will call a call yesterday afternoon and went to the hospital to be with her bro, his friend, Tyler. Whitney and I are were best friends in middle school. Crazy, beautiful and had this outrageous curly hair. So far, things are critical, but things are changing every minute. Just say a quick prayer if you can.

We are getting ready to go to the cabin today!! So I will be sure to write you guys on Monday to fill you in!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Tori, I'm so sorry.
    hick said...
    i love whitney, prayers are on her way
    Unknown said...
    I just recently moved to Bloomington from NJ and Whitney was one of the first employees that I met here at IU. I will continue to pray for her and wish her a speedy recovery.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home