A few more things

Also, what did you think of Katie on So You Think You Can Dance? I thought she did a pretty good job, and I can't resist anything Judy Garland. I mean, considering she isn't a dancer, she did well. And I think she was pretty proud of herself as well. Plus, she loooks so good when she is done up, but she never has makeup on when faced with the paparazzi, which doesn't make any sense to me!

Also, their was a bunch of New Moon (the second installment to the twilight saga, to those not in the know--which you should be) stuff released yesterday at Comic-con. Two clips. But I was unable to find them last night, but it was late and i was tired so my search wasn't endless. Plus it may take awhile for them to pop up. But until then, we can relish in all of the R-Pats pics and read the interviews. K-Stew showed up with her joan jett hair and was rocking some pretty fierce eye makeup.

5 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Kevin Smith(Clerks) was on the radio this morning talking about Comic-Con this morning (in San Diego) I totes would love to go. He said it's super fun. He's funny. Over 100,000 people show up. He said Hollywood comes there to court the geek dollar which made me LOL. But he also said it's redundant to promote their upcoming superhero films because they already know. They already know. He also said the lines are super long and then when you see that they are lining up to look at some small insignificant thing it's surreal. HAHAHAHA
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Katie? Perry? Holmes! Why was she on that TV show dancing? Huh?
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Okay, I saw the clip. She has really long legs.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think she wants to be considered a performing artist. So when you see pics of her she is usually coming from rehearsal or some such thing. Which is traditionally, as a serious actress, a non make up affair. So, more New York grunge than LA sparkle. Which is a little confusing because she is more of a California Sparkly Girl by nature, or at least she appears to fit the earthy spacy happy vibe to me. Now she's all intellectual and pale. I'M JUST SAYIN"!not that i know what i'm talking about, or care in the least.
    Tori said...
    umm... hello I know who kevin smith is. I follow him on twitter and i love him.

    new york grunge is not for katie.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home