21 Vegas Style

I have a brilliant idea. I say from now on whenever anyone turns 21 The Clark Girls must have a celebration in Vegas. Do I hear any neys? I am electing myself as the Vegas Party Queen and will take the responsibility of making this happen. We could even celebrate when someturns 21 like KIKI 21x3=63. June is a good month for Vegas. I am thinking June 27th thru June 30th. Everyone check their calanders. What do you think about men, should it only be stag??? I need feedback. Just brought home $8000.00 from the penny machines. Love it there!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Cathy Rogers said...
    You want to be gone on your babies birthday? The dates look good to me TODAY!!!!! I will start saving my pennies.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    VIVA BABAY!
    Tori said...
    Viva las vegas!! I'm in too!!
    Boo said...
    Boys are always good!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home